The Mountain Cottage
Sleeps 4 (Queen & 2 Singles on open plan landing a top short ladder)
Magical cottage that can sleep four, although two should be smallish. No electricity. There is a gas-heated shower, gas hob and fridge, and a solar panel to provide light.
There is a large fireplace/braai on the stoep, and best of all, the rock swimming pool right in front, with amazing views.
The spring is located a few hundred meters up the magnificent kloof located behind the mountain cottage. An optional extra is to reserve our wood-fired hot tub. It can be positioned at the cottage for you to enjoy, a night under the stars...
Important to know
- The single beds are up a ladder on open plan landing - no gate
- The pool in front of the cottage does not have a safety net
R 1 320 per night, for the accommodation of 2 people.
Additional Adults @R275 per person, per night
Children over the age of 12 @R265 per child, per night
Children under the age of 12 @R165 per child, per night
* Long stay Special ~ Book for 5 nights and only pay for 4!
* Off peak ~ 3rd May to 31 August, Rate R1 200 per night, for the accommodation of 2 people.
* 1st Nov ~ 24th Jan Rate R 1 320 per night, for the accommodation of 2 people with a minimum stay of 2 nights during this period.
Click on thumbnails to enlarge
Check in/out times
Check in: 14h30
Check out: 10h30
1 month before stay date: 50% of deposit is refundable.
2 weeks before stay date: 25% deposit is refundable.
Less than 2 weeks before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable.
All our units at Porcupine Peak use water from our perennial spring which produces bottling quality water.
We supply wood for the fireplaces and braais, and should you require more, this can be purchased from us.
All cottages have a covered balcony with magnificent views, grassed relaxation area and convenient parking.
Google map and driving directions available on our Contact Us page.